- 1 1: Disable App Notifications that you don’t need
- 2 2: Disable Mobile data
- 3 3: Turn wifi off with your voice
- 4 4: Use your Smartphone as a universal remote control
- 5 5: Don’t use your Smartphone when your phone connected with your charger
- 6 6: Use volume button to click pictures
- 7 7: Charge your device using USB port
- 8 8: Download Memory Management software
- 9 9: Disable automatic app updates
- 10 10: Add Multiple Google Account
1: Disable App Notifications that you don’t need
If you don’t already, these app notification also reduce battery of your phone and you want to turn it of and you are using Kitkat 4.2.2 and above versions.
Please follow these steps:
- For unwanted notifications, long tap on the notification.
- A dialog box will appear on your screen.
- Click on force stop option and turn off notifications dialog box will open.
- Press ok for not seeing them again.
2: Disable Mobile data
If you don’t need to connect with your device via internet that turn off your mobile data by doing this:
- You have to open settings and click on data usage option.
- Then you have to choose between data On or Off option.
3: Turn wifi off with your voice
Many software like cortana, Google helps you to turn off wi-fi with your voice. Just choose the app of your choice and say turn off wi-fi to get the proper result. It also works with the help of Bluetooth.
4: Use your Smartphone as a universal remote control
There are lot of applications available that can turn the Smartphone into universal remote. Technically, Almost AV devices still use remote control that work with the help of infrared light. Firstly for this you have to install IR emitters in your phone for using your phone as a remote.
5: Don’t use your Smartphone when your phone connected with your charger
Our battery life reduces when we use our phone while charging. This is not good for the life of our battery. It will also effect the performance of your phone.
The feature of clicking picture with the help of volume button is almost available in every phone now. It is very useful because anyone can easily use it. Firstly android and ios provided this feature but now it is available for all operating systems.
7: Charge your device using USB port
If you forget your charger, then you will be able to charge your phone by using any USB port whether it’s on television, laptop or etc.
8: Download Memory Management software
Any user can download and install memory management software to restore memory lost by defragmenting the hard drive.
9: Disable automatic app updates
If you want to disable the updation of automatic app updates then follow these steps:
- Open Playstore and go to settings.
- Click on Auto update apps and choose do not auto update option.
10: Add Multiple Google Account
If you want to run more than one google accounts in your android device . Then follow these steps:
- Firstly you have to open settings and then go to add account option.
- Then you will enter username and password.